Important please read all points.
By booking our service you must agree to adhere to our terms of service, after the terms here below we have explained each point for more reading.
- We do not relocate pianos or pool tables as part of the service, you may call us for options.
- We do not perform balcony lifts unless it is pre-arranged with head office and the risk is deemed to be low risk.
- We make no guarantee that we will arrive at your proffered time, we offer a 3-hour window for arrival on all moves, ie: if you select 9 am, the ETA is between 9 am – 12 am we will try calling you prior to arriving. However if we are running late outside this window for some unforeseen reason that is no fault of ours we an only apologies there is no discount or free move for us running late as you can appreciate we may get stuck on a previous move, if your move is time conscious we encourage you to select the 7am window and not a mid day or late afternoon slot.
- Someone must be supervising our men at all times we work under your instructions if you can not be there appoint someone that can we will work under your authorised person’s instructions instead.
- We do not offer a fixed price for any move, small or large, it is purely charged in half-hour increments after the minimum charge.
- We charge in 30-minute increments, per half hour “phh” the next block is charged at the 5th minute into the next half hour.
- There is a minimum charge on all relocation services even small deliveries, the charge varies from service type truck size and availability we will advise you of the minimum of your job when booking.
- A minimum charge is quoted at the time of booking and paid in advance this minimum will be inclusive of GST and any other fees applicable at the time of booking.
- Parking time is billable to the customer, we strongly recommend you arrange adequate parking for the truck.
- The time is charged up until the truck is empty, clean of any debris swept out and all the equipment strapped in and blankets folded as per it was on arrival, this could take 30 minutes depending on how many blankets require folding and any other debris dirt ect that require cleaning prior to leaving the jobsite.
- “Optional” plastic wrapping will be offered as an extra precaution for high-risk items, our price list as follows, 1-2 items $30, 2-4 Items $50, 4-7 Items $75, 7-10 Items $100, Unlimited $150.
- We make no guarantee all items will fit in just one load, you may request a second trip if need be. We do not inspect your home prior to arriving we simply make a suggestion on truck size based on experience but everyone’s different so we ask you to be thorough and overestimate to avoid a 2nd trip when enquiring.
- We make no guarantee that the job will be completed in any certain time frame at all whatsoever, do not confuse the minimum charge with the time it will take to complete the job, the time to complete the job is different for everyone we work hard but safe and will not run or rush please respect we are the professionals and we will complete your move in a safe and reasonable time, there are too many factors such as steep driveways, complicated parking, units with many floors of stairs, wrapping, packing and much more as you can appreciate.
- For Late notice / same day bookings, the first available team will attend to you, we do not allow any appointments or restrictions to be imposed on us, given the late notice for same day bookings, it is strictly the first available truck in your area, we recommend making an appointment to avoid disappointment.
- Moving to or from any location outside of the Sydney Metro, ie: Central Coast, Wollongong but not limited to will incur, travel time to or from our depot at Smithfield + a 10% fuel levy will apply to the total moving cost. some suburbs of Sydney are outside of the metro such as Avalon, Picton, if you are on the outskirts of Sydney we recommend you call us prior to booking to see if you are eligible.
- Credit card payments will incur a 2.5% surcharge. We accept VISA, MASTER CARD & AMEX
- Toll Charges if used will be added to the total, – M5 $15. M4 $15, M2 $20 and M7 $20, Cross City Tunnel $12, Harbour Bridge $12, M8 Tunnel $20, North Conex $15, all prices are subject to change without notice.
- We make no guarantee that the height of the truck we send on the day will clear any parking restrictions.
- We do not insure you, nor provide or offer any insurance for accidental damages to second-hand furniture or appliances under any circumstances whatsoever. We take care when lifting and loading but unfortunately we can not guarantee that there will be no accidents.
- Final payment if any, is due on completion only, no pay later accounts, cheques, or EFT options are available for pay later scenarios, we recommend being prepared to make payment, The men need to get going and onto the next job, delaying the payment will incur extra time charged to the total, we appreciate you understanding this
Terms on our prices, rates and fees
There is a minimum charge on all relocation services, the “minimum charge” is determined by many factors and may be different from job to job, things like the truck size selected when booking, estimated time to complete the move, destinations, travel time and much more as you can appreciate. The minimum charge will be fully inclusive of GST.
Tolls if used will be added to the total, drivers will always take the toll unless you request to them verbally you do not wish them to take that route. The prices we charge for using the tolls are – M5 $15. M4 $15, M2 $20, and M7 $20 and more as new roads are being constructed we will try and update this. Trucks are more expensive than cars so you may notice a little higher than you thought, please check and clarify with the appropriate businesses if concerned.
We charge in half hour increments after the minimum charge, therefore, we do not offer a fixed price for any relocation whether it be small or large whatsoever, there are too many factors to consider how long a move will take, therefore it’s strictly based on time.
We charge in 30-minute increments phh after ” the minimum charge “. You will notice we use the term phh meaning “per half hour” not to be confused with per hour, we try to be as transparent as possible to avoid any inconveniences.
Moving to or from any location outside of the Sydney Metro, ie: Central Coast, Wollongong but not limited to will incur, travel time to or from our depot at Smithfield + a 10% fuel levy will apply to the total moving cost. some suburbs of Sydney are outside of what we call the metro such as Avalon and Picton, if you are on the outskirts of Sydney we recommend you call us prior to booking to see if you are eligible as we are always adding new discovered suburbs of Sydney that are falling out of the area we consider to be free fuel and travel zones.
We offer no accounts fpr pay later scenarios, we do not accept cheques of any kind nor do we allow EFT bank transfers. options are available for pay later scenarios. However, we do accept Cash, VISA, MASTERCARD & AMEX with a 2.5% surcharge for cards. No late ATM runs Please! The men need to get going and onto the next job, delaying the payment will incur extra time charged to the total, we appreciate you understanding this.
Plastic wrapping will be offered by the removalist as an extra precaution to stop scratches or damages for high-risk items, this is purely optional you can refuse and our guys will still take very good care of the items and use blankets to protect the item. Our price list for plastic wrapping is as follows, 1-2 items $30, 2-4 Items $50, 4-7 Items $75, 7-10 Items $100 and capped at an unlimited offer of $150. Please note this is optional if we suggest this optional wrapping it is purely a professional suggestion to help protect the item it is not mandatory and you can say no if you deem it not necessary we do not mind but will advise that no liability will be taken if for instance there are any damages.
Terms on our service and operations
We recommend if you have either a piano or a pool table to find a removalist that specifies they are experts in relocating these items they are very tricky, time-consuming, and require more than two men. For instance, pianos will require a certain lifting tool and often need tuning after being moved. We are not professional piano removalists however we have conducted moves for pianos in the past and we take all pianos in a case by case situation if you do end up convincing us to move the piano we will accept absolutely no liability if the piano or anything caused by moving the piano is damaged.
Lifting or dropping items over a balcony is difficult, dangerous, and requires more than two men. As part of our standard two men service, we do not perform balcony lifts. We recommend calling us to discuss the options. If you do convince the removalist to do this for you we will not accept any liability for any damages whatsoever.
Moving furniture, fridges, and appliances isn’t easy it does require safe maneuvering, care when handling, loading, and securing into the truck for safe arrival, therefore we make no guarantee that the job will be completed in any certain time frame. We work hard and fast but we do not rush, run or unsafely load trucks. There are so many factors that come into play when moving like, access, parking ect for us to even consider giving anyone a fixed price or promising the job be finished by a certain time we are truly sorry about this but we work safe and complete all moves in a reasonable time.
Due to unforeseen hiccups in our day-to-day schedule, we make no guarantee to arrive at any time. We provide a 3-hour window for arrival on all moves, ie: if you select the 9 am slot, the ETA is between 9 am – 12 pm however we will always try calling you prior to arriving. Please make certain your phone is on hand and you are in mobile reception. Even though there is a 3-hour window we do try our absolute best to arrive within it but on some days especially busy times we do run late on occasions and it’s totally unavoidable we hope you do understand if this happens to you and our apologies for any inconvenience.
Parking time is billable to the customer, we strongly recommend you arrange adequate parking for the truck. Reserve a large parking spot for the truck. On arrival, the driver will look for the safest and easiest place to park. You can do small things like ask a neighbor to shift their car, place bins in the spot to secure the spot ect because if we have to drive around the block 100 times to find somewhere to park and that takes an hour it will be charged to the total, please use our tips in order to avoid this situation.
The time is charged up until the truck is empty from all of your belongings, swept clean of any debris and all moving equipment strapped in, and blankets folded as per it was on arrival. This is pickup time is so that the truck leaves in the same condition as it arrived, we do not throw in the blankets, trolleys, and straps and leave. We will fold, clean, and sweep the truck out and this time is billable.
Choosing the right size truck will ultimately save a 2nd trip in some cases not all though, but as we notice alot of people underestimate how much they have and go for a smaller truck than needed in order to make the job cheaper actually backfires and the move takes longer and costs more. Therefore we make no guarantee all items will fit in just one load, however, we will do our best and you may request a second trip if need be. Our removalists will pack the truck a certain way to ensure safe traveling and minimise damage, we strongly recommend that you be totally honest and overestimate the number of boxes and furniture and try not to forget anything so this doesn’t happen to you. But if it does please appreciate it is not our fault thank you.
For Late notice / same day bookings, the first available team will attend to you, we do not allow any appointments or restrictions to be imposed on us, given the late notice. Once the job is in the system the first available truck in that area will pick it once they have finished the previous job. You will hear from the driver at that point and only at that point will the driver give you an ETA. We recommend making an appointment to avoid any distress as we may arrive later than you anticipate.
We make no guarantee that the height of the truck we send on the day will clear any parking restrictions. Our vehicles are all differently made even though the GVM is the same, it is the actual body pantech that will vary. If in the vent that the truck sent does not fit we will park on the street and use our trolleys to load and manoeuvre the items, we may have to park further away if that’s the situation please appreciate this will be more difficult for the removalists and fatigue management and breaks will need to be considered.
We do not provide any cover for accidental damages at all whatsoever whilst we are loading or maneuvering the items. We are not an insurance company and its illegal to provide or sell insurance if you are not an insurance company, We do public liability and our own business insurances such as workers compensation ect as required, however let this be clear we do not cover or insure your furniture, appliances or protect you from any damages that may be caused during the moving process.